The first few years of secondary school bring a number of challenges as students adapt to a large number of compulsory subjects. We recognise that not every student progresses at the same pace, which could shake their confidence, so we help to develop not only the study skills but also time management skills. This ensures our students stay on the top of their workload and enjoy their free time as teenagers.
- Our students are offered the correct support to help them with their work load.
- The teaching style is adapted to each student’s needs to help then progress individually.
- Students are trained to GCSEs at this stage.
- We give students work for topics they may not have completed at school to ensure they are completely prepared.
- Skills such as risk taking, reasoning and critical thinking are incorporated into the teaching to help our students develop them.
This is a list of members enrolled in this course