We follow the national curriculum and our KS2 tutors concentrate on developing your child’s Fundamental skills in core subjects. Our methods are very structured, providing a logical understanding of each topic. We also prepare children for their end of year assessments called the Standard Assessment Test (SATs). Our tutors have extensive experience and can provide invaluable support to help them succeed. The KS2 teaching consists of the following:
- Thorough explanation for everything they learn to form a strong foundation in each subject.
- Spotting errors to help support students from a young age.
- Help students become well rounded individuals.
- Encourage children to read outside of school and give them frequent book reports to write to ensure they are learning.
- Mental maths preparation to develop their problem solving and quick maths skills.
This is a list of members enrolled in this course